From stared restaurant tables to embassies, the new chef of the Berceau des Sens, Cédric Bourassin, has acquired a unique expertise that he shares with students and clients in our Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant.
Today we share one of these recipes published on the Gault & Millau website:
- Cut the rhubarb sticks 5.5cm long (save the scraps for the chutney) weigh the sticks and marinate with the rest of the ingredients, flat in a cooking bag.
- Keep in the fridge for 24 hours.
- The next day, bake them in a steam oven for 1 hour at 63°C then cool in ice.
- Glaze with the cooking liquid and reduce it.
- Marinate the ingredients (rhubarb cut to 0.5cm thick) of the chutney in a vacuum bag in a cool place for 24H. Drain (keeping the juice well) then sweat the mixture in a large roundel, gradually adding the liquid as it dries (until the desired consistency is obtained).
- Snack in a frying pan the foie gras on both sides, put them in the oven on a rack for 14' at 120°C and serve immediately.
Picture & content: Gault & Millau