At the end of the Roaring Twenties, a new course and building emerged whilst a first chapter was created abroad.
On May 21, 1927, a credit of CHF 140,000 was granted for the expansion of buildings and on January 24th, 1928 the new building "Villa Internat” was inaugurated.
The new building had 10 triple rooms and two single rooms for supervisors.It also included a living room and a teacher room with a library. The basement was equipped with a laundry room for demonstrations and an ironing room.
In 1929, EHL launched the first higher hospitality course. The program started with 16 students for a period of four weeks.
Meanwhile, the alumni association evolves and opens its first stamm (chapter) outside Switzerland, in Paris. The annual fee for members of the Network was 5 francs and a lifetime contribution was available for 50CHF.
The Paris stamm is today one of the largest committees abroad and is followed by nearly 850 members.