Vegan food was the fastest growing culinary trend of 2018 as the world is embracing compassionate eating - for animals, human health, and the environment.
Our chefs have put together some delicious vegan recipes that we will reveal throughout the coming months. Enjoy them!
|9-10 people||1 tart per person - 191 kcal per person|
LACTOSE & GLUTEN-FREE CRUST
LACTOSE-FREE PEAR CREAM
1. Combine the almonds and butter.
2. Add the icing sugar and salt. Add the zucchini puree, then the flour and cinnamon.
3. Refrigerate the mixture. Roll out and cut out 2 x 9cm discs.
4. Bake between two silicone sheets in a 145°C oven until golden.
2. Add the sugar and the cornstarch and boil for 1 minute
3. Remove from the heat and mix in the cocoa butter.
4. Pour into moulds of 0.8cm - 55g and chill.
Half Swiss, half Italian, Anne was trained by some of the best pastry chefs in Switzerland. Anne has traveled the world to share her passion and further her expertise in the art of pastry. Before joining EHL she has worked as head pastry chef in a renowned restaurant in Milan, and owned her own pastry shop in Switzerland.
Ehrhard Busch grew up in the family restaurant and has been passionate about cooking from a young age. After his studies and some years in catering, he decided to go perfect his French in Paris, where he joined Régis Douysset’s squad in ‘L’escarbille’. He then left for London to toin the famous “Atelier” of Joël Robuchon. His travels and his experiences have made him evolve in his vision of the profession, leading him to become a vegetarian. He has been living and working in Switzerland for the past six years and today he shares this vision at EHL and has created the Green Corner, a concept restaurant that offers a daily seasonal and vegan menu.