Welcome on board!
In honour of the once-in-a-generation Fête des Vignerons 2019, our “SWISS – Taste of Switzerland” menu will be whisking its passengers in SWISS business and SWISS first away to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lavaux, Vaud.
- Bündnerfleisch air-dried meat and cheese millefeuille
Parmesan sablé, artichoke purée and pickled vegetables
- Smoked Balik salmon tartare with horseradish cream
Forel goat’s cheese and beetroot
- Served with a seasonal salad
French or Italian balsamic vinaigrette
- Beef tenderloin with wild garlic crust, chimichurri jus
Potato purée, Mediterranean vegetables and cherry tomato confit
- Tomato-crusted chicken breast stuffed with olives and spinach, thyme jus
Polenta galette with courgette
- Pikeperch with red wine sauce
Potato gratin with porcini, spinach and spring onion
- South Indian coconut noodles with date chutney
Selection of cheese from the canton of Vaud
- Tomme du Pays d’Enhaut Bio, Le Maréchal and L’Etivaz with Swiss pear bread
- Apricot and vanilla slice with pistachio sponge and raspberry coulis
SWISS Taste of Switzerland is served on all flights departing from Switzerland. This award-winning gastronomic concept lets top Swiss chefs interpret the culinary variety of our country in their own unique ways. The results are seasonal dishes from Swiss regions that impress and delight.
Enjoy culinary delicacies from the canton Vaud on intercontinental flights departing from Switzerland in SWISS First and SWISS Business from early June until the beginning of September 2019.
Before joining the Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne as Executive Chef and Senior Teaching Master, Chef Philippe Gobet had a rich and rewarding journey: from Gourmet conferences to the openings of schools or restaurants, he also illustrated himself as an author or a Jury in prestigious competitions, to finally receive the title of Meilleur Ouvrier de France.