From stared restaurant tables to embassies, the new chef of the Berceau des Sens, Cédric Bourassin, has acquired a unique expertise that he shares with students and clients in our Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant.
Today we share one of these recipes published on the Gault & Millau website:
||Jerusalem artichoke purée
- Blanch according to thickness between 1mn to 3mn cold water start then cool and peel.
- Nail the sweetbreads with truffles.
- For the Siphon: Coarsely cut or grate the parmesan cheese and melt it in boiling milk, add the cream, seasoning and blender.
- Filter and siphon. (2 cartridges)
- Jerusalem artichoke purée: The Jerusalem artichokes in pieces in bags then pour the cold hazelnut butter on top and the 8 g of salt.
- Vacuum draw (4h at 90°).
- Hot mix with Blender.
- Dressage: As above.
Picture & content: Gault & Millau