From stared restaurant tables to embassies, the new chef of the Berceau des Sens, Cédric Bourassin, has acquired a unique expertise that he shares with students and clients in our Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant.
Today we share one of these recipes published on the Gault & Millau website:
For the olive oil emulsion
- Mix the crumbled snow crab with avocado, a Granny Smith apple brunoise
- Season the whole with an emulsion of olive oil, Espelette pepper and salt
- Cut firm mango slices with a mandolin and cut them with a cookie cutter
- Collect some of the mango trimmings. Puree it and add 20% of the weight of Yuzu puree
- Cut the mango trimmings into half spheres, infuse them in a 30 degree balm syrup and dry them overnight in a dehydrator
- In pink grapefruits, lift the segments rigorously (supreme)
- Mount the open ravioli with the crab and mangoes, arrange them harmoniously on a plate
- Add mango/yuzu puree points
- Add segments of pink grapefruit, Goa cress (mini coriander) and peppermint leaves
- Sprinkle with sweet paprika.
Picture & content: Gault & Millau