From stared restaurant tables to embassies, the new chef of the Berceau des Sens, Cédric Bourassin, has acquired a unique expertise that he shares with students and clients in our Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant.
Today we share one of these recipes published on the Gault & Millau website:
Olive Oil Emulsion
- Cut all the vegetables from the Gaspacho into large brunoise pieces and add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and marinate for 12 hours.
- Centrifuge and blender.
- Cool the juice and cream with the salt.
- Mix the mozzarella with the warm liquid.
- Colour the hazelnuts in hazelnut butter and then drain them.
- Mix finely then add the fried sandwich bread beforehand and the fleur de sel.
- Remove the tomatoes and cut them flat to make wide strips.
- Season them with salt, Sarawak white pepper and olive oil.
- Keep in a cool place.
- Put in thin brunoise: fennel, avocado and jazz apple and bind them with olive oil emulsion.
- Season with salt, pepper and Espelette pepper.
- Mount in strips.
- Cut the round radishes into quarters, the onion stems into pieces and the "beer" radish into Angel's hair.
- Season with seed oil and rice vinegar.
- As in the picture above, the gazpacho must be fresh and served separately.
Picture & content: Gault & Millau