From stared restaurant tables to embassies, the new chef of the Berceau des Sens, Cédric Bourassin, has acquired a unique expertise that he shares with students and clients in our Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant.
Today we share one of these recipes published on the Gault & Millau website:
- Cook the vegetables "à l’anglaise" (in boiling salted water): mini fennels, mini leeks, romanesco cabbage
- Sprinkle the tomatoes, cut them out and put in a cheese with fine herbs.
- Blanch the slices of zucchini and then cool them in ice water to fix the chlorophyll ie the color, this and valid for all green vegetables.
- In a bowl, make the emulsion with olive oil.
- 2 eggs calf with a tablespoon of water and rise in emulsion with 250g of olive oil. Mayonnaise way.
- 200g mixed cucumber put in salt for one hour in the fridge.
- Mix everything together and you will get a raita of cucumber.
- Bake 100g fine English bulgur and season with chopped coriander and candied lemon zest
- Cook the carrots in a frying pan with el hanout butter or smothered in a casserole.
Picture & content: Gault & Millau