From starred restaurant tables to embassies, the new chef of the Berceau des Sens, Cédric Bourassin, has acquired a unique expertise that he shares with students and clients in our Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant.
Today we share one of these recipes published on the Gault & Millau website:
Espelette chilli pepper
PreparationFOR THE FLOWER STUFFING
- Soak the bread in milk and add all the ingredients.
- Stuff the flowers and cook them for 3 minutes at 80°c in a steam oven.
- Grill the fillets and cook them in butter in a frying pan.
- Mix all the ingredients, spread flat between 2 cooking sheets and cut into rectangles the size of the fish.
- Cut the fennels and wash them well.
- Rinse the candied oranges well and cut them into 8.
- Cook in aluminium foil (papillote) with olive oil, thyme, pepper and salt (light).
- Cook for 2 hours at 140°C and then mix well.
- Cut the mini courgettes into bevelled sections.
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade and heat to melt.
- At each serving, marinate the sections of mini courgettes in this mixture for 3 hours.
- Cut the courgettes into strips and blanch them.
- Cool them quickly.
- Roll them as in the picture.
Picture & content: Gault & Millau