During this year's Sirha event, our Chefs: Philippe Gobet and Patrick Ogheard have given a live demonstration. They are sharing with us today this recipe.
- 200g Cauliflower
- 10cl Hazelnut milk
- 10cl Vegetable stock
- 1g Agar-Agar
- 3g Salt
- 20g Vegetable foam (10%)
- Cut the cauliflower, blanch in boiling water and drain.
- Cook with hazelnut milk, vegetable stock.
- Mix every-thing together, add the Agar-Agar and cook for two minutes.
- Cool on ice and set aside. Add the vegetable foam and put in a siphon.
Red cabbage coulis
- 55g Red cabbage
- 50g Apples - Boskoop
- 10g Agave syrup
- 5cl Barolo red wine
- 0.5cl Barolo vinegar
- 5cl Vegetable stock
- Grate the red cabbage and apples with a large grater.
- Mix with the other ingredients and cook for three hours in a vacuum bag at 83°C.
- Mix and set aside.