Our flagship Bachelor program will soon be available at an additional campus in Switzerland. Starting September 2018, we will welcome the first cohort of students for the 3rd semester of the Bachelor program (English section) to our campus in Passugg, in the picturesque mountain region of Graubünden.
In this new location we will deliver the same Bachelor curriculum as in Lausanne.
EHL Bachelor 3rd semester (BOSC3)* and 5th semester (BOSC5)** students who would like to be immersed in the leading Swiss region for luxury hospitality, can now apply for a semester exchange at the Passugg campus. They will join the students entering the program directly in the 3rd semester (BOSC3), following a professional degree or previous university studies.
EHL professors will deliver the exact same academic curriculum in Passugg as in Lausanne, with additional 1-1 coaching opportunities, thanks to a class size of ~20 students.
Following their 5th semester, all students will move to the Lausanne campus to complete their last semester (BOSC6).
Highlights of our Passugg campus:
- A 300-student campus, also hosting the programs of our Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality with a close-knit family feeling.
- Students from over 30 nationalities live and study in a beautiful former spa-hotel, an historical building from the late 19 th century, with state-of-the art bar and kitchen facilities.
- Small class sizes (15-20 students), focused on 1-1 coaching from our EHL professors.
- Students based on the Passugg campus will attend the main events taking place in Lausanne each semester, such as the Career Fair.
- Located in the heart in Switzerland’s #1 region for luxury tourism and hospitality, with the highest number of 4 and 5 star hotels.
- Near the world famous resorts of Davos, St Moritz and Lenzerheide, enabling exposure to top hospitality and business leaders… and ideal for skiing, snowboarding, hiking and mountain biking.
We are looking forward to welcoming students at our new location starting September 2018.Interested in doing a semester exchange on EHL's Passugg campus for your 3rd (BOSC3) or 5th (BOSC5) semester?
*Starting September 2018
**Starting September 2019